"The real winners in life are people who look at every situation with an expectation that they can make it work or make it better." - Barbara Pletcher

Friday, March 12, 2010

I think I'm going to love blogging

I love blogs! I should say, I love reading other people's blogs. Something about having a glimpse into the lives of people I don't even know intrigues me. They inspire me, and entertain me. They make me think about my own life, and challenge me to live better, love harder, cherish everyday moments with my family a little more than I did before.

I hope I will love MY blog. I hope I can record the little moments of my days that I want to remember years from now. Things I tell myself I'll never forget-but somehow will. Little moments that add up to one big life. It's not perfect, it's not always funny, sometimes it's hard and sad and frustrating. In the end, I want to look back and be proud of the little moments. Sometimes the little moments make the big difference.

Like yesterday when I caught this baby just as he was about to make a huge mess with a giant box of cheerios.


But, his brother said "no mama, caaawws..." and sure enough, there were cars hidden in the box. Who knows how they got there?


I love it when I can figure out what my sweet littlest things are saying when they talk to me. It's like they have a super special, secret language at that age...and once in a while I get it. I love it when I get it.

I hope I always get it.

Even if I don't always get it, I will be proud to have been a part of it. I love being home with my babies, and it's going so fast that I've already started to forget those little moments that make it all worth it. I need a way to keep track of those little moments, that will eventually add up to my big life. I think I'm going to love blogging!

1 comments:

{april kennedy} said... Best Blogger Tips

Oh I hope you enjoying blogging as much as I do. It is a great way to remember all the little things that happen daily that we will definitely forget over time.

And I too love reading other peoples blogs and being reminded to enjoy the simple things and to love what I love doing most...being a mommy and wife! Good luck in this blog journey and thanks for visiting me!!

xo,
april