"The real winners in life are people who look at every situation with an expectation that they can make it work or make it better." - Barbara Pletcher

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

For Hire...

Gosh, I love him!  I just discovered today how much Rugger enjoys washing dishes.  How did I not realize this before today?  I don't know!

"What was that? You want to wash dishes??  Yes, it will take four times as long, my floor will be so wet by the end that I'll have to mop, and we won't be winning any GO GREEN awards because of all the water we wasted...but my goodness, by all means, go ahead and wash dishes you sweet little boy!"


The floor wasn't the only thing that got soaked :)

I ended up making lunch for tomorrow while he rinsed and loaded, and we had a great conversation, so I'd rate the experience with at least 4 stars. 

And, I did mop the floor afterward.  The entire floor.  Because once I mopped around the sink and dishwasher area, I was left with a huge gleaming clean spot that drew attention to the rest of the filthy mess.  :)

Choosing to love, love, love,
Becky

0 comments: