"The real winners in life are people who look at every situation with an expectation that they can make it work or make it better." - Barbara Pletcher

Monday, May 17, 2010

For the One Hundredth Time...

Just a minute, I have to go switch over the laundry.

Stop playing with your wiener at the table.

Go down and pick up the basement.

No.

Who forgot to flush?

Did you wash your hands?

Reise, come inside and GET DRESSED.

Because I said so.

LIFE isn't fair.

{No light sabers in the van.}

No choking!!

Where's my lipgloss, Reise?

Where's Ryleigh's MP3 player, Reise?

Whoever took my scissors out of the kitchen needs to bring them back...

I just bought toilet paper, there's no way we're out already!?

Just a minute, I have to go switch over the laundry.

Where is my flashlight?

Who found the secret flashlight that I hid in my closet??

Reise, I'm sorry babe, but that doesn't match.

Neither does that.

Ryleigh, can you help Reise find an outfit?

Why is Rowen crying?

OH, gross.

Just a minute, I have to go switch over the laundry.

What do you mean, you're hungry? You just ate!

Godsmack!!

{ Can you please stop, and start over using your nice voice? }

Did you seriously eat ALL of that???

Just a minute, I have to go switch over the laundry.


Choosing to LOVE,
Becky

1 comments:

Dave Rowe said... Best Blogger Tips

This. is. hilarious. This was probably just this morning, yeah?