It might not look like it.
I'm actually clearing out some of the horrifying mess from my basement catchall room.
This is two cases of regular (not diet) pop I've been "storing" in my house since last summer's JDRF benefit garage sale. We don't drink regular pop, but it didn't sell and I didn't want to waste it.
Sounds pretty ridiculous now that I just poured it all down my bathroom sink drain.
Rowen is my biggest helper.
So hard to get that box full of empty cans all the way up to that recycle bin!!!
Please excuse my bathroom pictures, with my crappy phone camera, no less ;)
Choosing to love (even while cleaning),
- ► 2013 (37)
- ► 2012 (101)
- ► 2011 (153)
- It's off to a great start...
- Skinny Beach Club progress, and a Wheelie
- Sex and The City 2
- For Hire...
- Love it
- Garden progress...
- Skinny Beach Club
- Free Freakin' Cuss Day
- Multiple Post Monday
- I got distracted...
- I'm on task, I promise
- Homemade Dishwasher Detergent
- For the One Hundredth Time...
- Homemade Laundry Detergent
- Minivan Mafia
- You do what you gotta do...
- Loving this Monday!
- Happy Mother's Day!
- Faces have been blurred to protect identity (aka-c...
- A little May Day fun
- Is it internally or externally? Or both? Still st...
- ▼ May (25)