"The real winners in life are people who look at every situation with an expectation that they can make it work or make it better." - Barbara Pletcher

Friday, May 21, 2010

I'm on task, I promise

It might not look like it.



I'm actually clearing out some of the horrifying mess from my basement catchall room. 

This is two cases of regular (not diet) pop I've been "storing" in my house since last summer's JDRF benefit garage sale.  We don't drink regular pop, but it didn't sell and I didn't want to waste it. 


Sounds pretty ridiculous now that I just poured it all down my bathroom sink drain.


Rowen is my biggest helper.


See?


So hard to get that box full of empty cans all the way up to that recycle bin!!!

Please excuse my bathroom pictures, with my crappy phone camera, no less ;)

Choosing to love (even while cleaning),
Becky

2 comments:

Dave Rowe said... Best Blogger Tips

I think you might need some Drain-O as well....

Becky said... Best Blogger Tips

I totally do! I thought maybe the Coke would eat away at whatever is going on down in those pipes..verdict is still out.

I LOVE YOU, you are so funny.