"The real winners in life are people who look at every situation with an expectation that they can make it work or make it better." - Barbara Pletcher

Saturday, May 29, 2010

It's off to a great start...

Our Memorial weekend officially began with Rowen's 3 1/2 hour nap Friday afternoon.  God bless that child and his love for sleep!  Must have been a nappin' kind-a day, because at one point I was alone in my quiet kitchen while 6 people in my house slept!

Good thing, because I was working on these:




and this.







Seriously, you'd think this was a food blog with this many posts dedicated to FOOD! I think it's safe to assume that I'm obsessed. Obsessed with really good food. :)

Then, we headed to the Jacob's Well Block Party, where a good time was had by all...






...especially by the big napper, himself.  Koo-laid from a big boy cup leaves a pretty sweet 'stache. 



Choosing to love,
Becky

4 comments:

Jenny said... Best Blogger Tips

What's that bacon wrapped around?

Becky said... Best Blogger Tips

Potatoes!

nancy said... Best Blogger Tips

thanks for the link ma'am!! this is extremely entertaining and i can view photos of my new best friend rowen!! LOL, he's such a dolly!

Gu34 said... Best Blogger Tips

Oooh We had kabobs the other day too. The best part is the bacon wrapped potatoes. So many people don't know about them....they are missing out! =)