"The real winners in life are people who look at every situation with an expectation that they can make it work or make it better." - Barbara Pletcher

Monday, May 10, 2010

Loving this Monday!

I think I could survive in Seattle.  Or London.  Actually, I think I would love it there.  I love rain.  And dark, cold, foggy, dreary, stormy, make-you-want-to-just-sit-around-and-bake all day, days. 

I have a sick chicken, which only adds to the deliciousness of this day.  Start a movie for the big kids, ignore the mess created over the weekend, and rock in the dark living room all morning?  Yes, please.  Cue the thunder, and it's heaven on earth.

Once again, excuse the phone camera picture-but, for real? How lucky am I to get to snuggle this baby? Cutest little piggies sticking out of a blanket, ever.

Choosing to Love,
Becky

0 comments: