"The real winners in life are people who look at every situation with an expectation that they can make it work or make it better." - Barbara Pletcher

Friday, May 28, 2010

Sex and The City 2

My favorite quote of the night didn't come from the glamorous gals on the screen, but my handsome, well-groomed husband who bought tickets for us to go to this movie as a surprise.

Mitch: "If it appears to you that I'm stuffing my face full of popcorn in a very unattractive way, it's because I want to make it clear to the women in this theater that I'm your gross, manly, husband."

Me: "As opposed to...??"

Mitch: "You're best gay friend."

Me: "Oh. OK then.  Here's a napkin."

(And, he did use the napkin.  Heaven forbid he wipe his buttery hands on the jeans he had just IRONED.  What man irons jeans? A gay man, that's who!)

The movie was everything I thought it would be-totally trashy and delightful in every way ;)

Choosing to love,
Becky

1 comments:

Dave Rowe said... Best Blogger Tips

This is hilarious. "You're best gay friend" - hahaha