My favorite quote of the night didn't come from the glamorous gals on the screen, but my handsome, well-groomed husband who bought tickets for us to go to this movie as a surprise.
Mitch: "If it appears to you that I'm stuffing my face full of popcorn in a very unattractive way, it's because I want to make it clear to the women in this theater that I'm your gross, manly, husband."
Me: "As opposed to...??"
Mitch: "You're best gay friend."
Me: "Oh. OK then. Here's a napkin."
(And, he did use the napkin. Heaven forbid he wipe his buttery hands on the jeans he had just IRONED. What man irons jeans? A gay man, that's who!)
The movie was everything I thought it would be-totally trashy and delightful in every way ;)
Choosing to love,
- ► 2013 (37)
- ► 2012 (101)
- ► 2011 (153)
- It's off to a great start...
- Skinny Beach Club progress, and a Wheelie
- Sex and The City 2
- For Hire...
- Love it
- Garden progress...
- Skinny Beach Club
- Free Freakin' Cuss Day
- Multiple Post Monday
- I got distracted...
- I'm on task, I promise
- Homemade Dishwasher Detergent
- For the One Hundredth Time...
- Homemade Laundry Detergent
- Minivan Mafia
- You do what you gotta do...
- Loving this Monday!
- Happy Mother's Day!
- Faces have been blurred to protect identity (aka-c...
- A little May Day fun
- Is it internally or externally? Or both? Still st...
- ▼ May (25)