"The real winners in life are people who look at every situation with an expectation that they can make it work or make it better." - Barbara Pletcher

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Today...

I'm going to try and do this after every load,



in an attempt to avoid this at the end of the day.



Wish me luck!!

**UPDATE**  Well, I did OK.  The loads were folded load by load, but I didn't put any away.  I left for work, and when I got home at 10:30pm, the couch was cleared off (I can only assume the clothes made their way to their closets/drawers).  Thanks, husband!

Choosing to love,
Becky

1 comments:

Stefanie said... Best Blogger Tips

This makes me laugh because I have started folding all of our laundry when it comes out of the dryer. Then I put it in baskets downstairs and we spend all week going up and down the stairs pulling out what we need for just that day! I don't know why I can get it folded but not put away. I have long actually laid out our clean cloths on our bed so they HAVE to be put away that day-- unless of course we stack them on the dresser! Ridiculous!