"The real winners in life are people who look at every situation with an expectation that they can make it work or make it better." - Barbara Pletcher

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Do you smell that?


That my friends, is the smell of sweet, sweet victory.  I fought a hard battle today, and finally folded and stacked my laundry into piles of submission.  This may not look like much, but it makes this momma very happy.  My laundry was extra out-of-control after a weekend of working in the yard and drinking margaritas ;)  And my week is extra busy with a few extra kids and a couple birthday parties to plan for.  Yes, sir, this makes me happy.  Very happy, indeed.

Choosing to love,
Becky

2 comments:

The Hjermstads said... Best Blogger Tips

Wow, great minds think alike. I had laundry day today too. So much fun....

Tami said... Best Blogger Tips

I tricked the boys in to folding their mountain of clean laundry. I used the trick you use for 2 yr olds..."Do you want to fold that big pile of laundry? Or clean the bathroom? You're working together, so choose together." (I've never told them that cleaning bathrooms if one of my FAVORITE things, and folding laundry is my least favorite, and they play into my manipulation EVERY time.) LOVE it!