"The real winners in life are people who look at every situation with an expectation that they can make it work or make it better." - Barbara Pletcher

Monday, June 7, 2010

FOUR

Happy Birthday to my middle child.  There was a day, not long ago, when I was 100% certain you'd always be the baby of our family!  You got kicked out of that position pretty hard, you sweet thing.

Today, you are finally FOUR...after months and months of being almost four.  What a relief ;)

You are independent, unique, and strong willed.  You are also sweet and tenderhearted, without a mean bone in your tiny little body.  You are a diva...a fashionista...a trend-setting type of girl, and you have all the confidence in the world.  You'll do big things, probably giant things, but you won't be conventional about it, and you'll never be a follower.

I can't wait to see where you'll go, and who you'll take with you :)

I love you so much I can't stand it, my little Reisey Matza!

Love, Mommy xoxo

0 comments: