"The real winners in life are people who look at every situation with an expectation that they can make it work or make it better." - Barbara Pletcher

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Lost & Found | Bike Ridin'

Let's be honest here, I am more excited about this than Rowen is.  He hasn't complained about his piggy being gone once.  He barely even asked for it.  He did jump around a little when he found it, and gave the legs a good chewing before I made him put it in his bed.  I'm so happy I can now go through the process of taking it away and hiding it in his baby box :) It's RITUAL!



And, in other Rowen news, the boy has basically potty trained himself over night!  How did I get so lucky?  I love him so much I can barely stand it.

And speaking of doing things over night (and speaking of people I love so much I can barely stand it)...Rugger has suddenly learned to ride his bike!  For real, as if a flip switched, he just hopped on a bike and started riding it.  So weird!  And, so cool.


He thinks we can take the trainers off his bigger bike; kind of made a bored face and shrugged like whatever when I suggested it.  He's too cool for me!

I'm happy to have a few boys around here, sure keeps things interesting!

Choosing to love,
Becky

0 comments: