"The real winners in life are people who look at every situation with an expectation that they can make it work or make it better." - Barbara Pletcher

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

This is what a full {happy} weekend looks like...

Shrine Parade




Annual Father's Day Picnic





"No booms!" Sleepy baby hiding out from the thunder :)

Cousins.


"Happy Father's Day" fire pit

I'm pretty sure he fell asleep down there...



One last game before bed...


Pretty sure there was a birthday party thrown in there too, complete with jet ski rides on the lake...

Impossible not to love,
Becky

3 comments:

Lynne said... Best Blogger Tips

Looks like a great weekend, Becky! I think I recognize those roasting forks! :)

LISA said... Best Blogger Tips

I have to go take a nap.. I am tired just looking at all you do. You are amazing!!

Heidi said... Best Blogger Tips

jenny's dip, so trying that.
kiwi pic, love it!
avocado pic, yummy.