"The real winners in life are people who look at every situation with an expectation that they can make it work or make it better." - Barbara Pletcher

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Outdoor Movie Night

The Capitol building, Lincoln, Nebraska.


The kids think my cousin Mark lives here.  In the Capitol building.

Even though we hang out at Mark's actual house now and then, most definitely enough for them to realize it's not the same place.  So funny.


Like tonight.  Outdoor movie night at Mark's actual house.  Awesome.


With movie popcorn and a rare night with DJ Steele not working, making it even more awesome.


Projected onto the house.  So fun! 


I hope we get to go again!

On the way home, I decided...it might be time to put the pig "down", if you know what I mean.  I'm actually a little afraid that Rowen will choke on a piece in the night.


I think the molars have something to do with the recent frantic chewing.  Poor piggy.  Poor Rowen :)  It won't last forever.  Right?  It better not.  Heaven help me!

Choosing to love,
Becky

0 comments: