"The real winners in life are people who look at every situation with an expectation that they can make it work or make it better." - Barbara Pletcher

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Fall Fun

I will not take these days for granted. 

We have had a beautiful fall so far (knock on wood), and we have packed outdoor fun into every single gorgeous day.


We may not have palm trees or beach sunsets...but we do have seasons.  And, we sure love it when we are blessed with an actual FALL instead of summer slamming right into winter.  Thank you, God!


Honestly, it could be the pumpkin patch or our back yard.  Any time we are able to just leave the house and hang as a family and relax...it's blissful.

 Hillbilly Bowling??
 


Any time we get to hang as a family with another awesome family, it just compounds the happy.  Thanks for hanging with us, Paulsens, and for lending us a grandma and a grandpa for the day!






This is blurry, but the girl really cracks me up.  She constantly calls me The Paparazzi.  Um, looks like someone's following in her mama's footsteps!





 

We used our annual trip to the pumpkin patch as an opportunity to lose both little boys, temporarily.  Of course, there's no way we'd lose one without the other.  I'm pretty sure that's a first for us, which isn't a terrible record.  I lost Reise this summer, and this wasn't as scary as that.  So, I'll be officially withdrawing from the Mother Of The Year race, but I don't feel too bad :)  My Spidey Sense just doesn't work as well when there are other adults, like my husband, around.  It's the darnedest thing!


You know those cheesy toddler t-shirts that are screen printed and say "Here Comes Trouble!"??  Seriously, these two should probably be obligated to wear a warning like that.  Unfortunately, I have issues with cheesy screen printed toddler gear!



I will not take these days for granted.

Choosing to love,
Becky

0 comments: