"The real winners in life are people who look at every situation with an expectation that they can make it work or make it better." - Barbara Pletcher

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

A few things I'm loving right now...

These people, who love my kids and take them out for super fun days, and bring them home all spoiled and feeling special :)
Thanks, Dave and Karen!

Clean gutters and a few clean windows.  We won't discuss my handsome husband's recent ladder purchase, and how the "new" ladder is actually TOO tall to reach that front window.  Love.Him.So.Much.


The little brother, reading to the big brother (in footie jammies for the first time this season!).

 You boys make my heart melt!


Early morning crafting...


The big girl organizing birthday surprises.


The little kids who take her direction...eventually!


Happy Birthday, Misty!  We love you!


Finally giving up and letting those kids go UP the slide :) 


I've had to put jackets on the kids for the last few days, and I'm feeling like FALL is here and WINTER is going to be rolling in fast.  I'm cherishing these last few mild days, planning apple orchard trips and thinking about jack-o-lantern patterns and costumes.  While at the same time, looking forward to days "stuck" inside for baking, reading, school, candle burning, game nights...it's going to be blissful.  Hard to imagine that a few months ago I was cheering for summer.  Crazy?  Love the one you're with, baby.  You just have to choose it!

Choosing to love,
Becky

0 comments: