"The real winners in life are people who look at every situation with an expectation that they can make it work or make it better." - Barbara Pletcher

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

ILYSM

What a gorgeous day.  Fall, I love you so much.


We took a trip to a little apple farm outside of town today...



I thought it was going to be awesome, and it was.  However.  My kids were in terrible moods.  Well, terrible might be an exaggeration.  They weren't terrible.  But, they weren't perfect, that's for sure.  I'm positive my mood had nothing to do with it...  By the time we left I was ready for naps, let's be honest.

Several hours later, I'm looking at these pictures and it's almost like none of that ever happened.  I didn't gripe at Rugger a million times, didn't say "stop whining" a million times, didn't sweat my face off changing a poopy diaper in the stroller, didn't go in and out of that port-a-potty a dozen times, and no one cried.

I love these chickens of mine, and I love these days with them.  I am certain I will look back on this day and only remember the good.  And, there was a lot of good.  I love that.

 Rowen, you are too cool with your hand in your pocket!!  I love you so much.

 Perfect little corn maze for these guys!  Not so perfect for the 80lb. double stroller.  Next time I'm totally ditching the stroller!





Reise, you rock those skinny jeans like it's nobody's business.  I love you so much.







Dailee laughed really loud, so Rugger just kept doing it.  Rugger, you come up with the most hilarious stunts.  I love you so much.




Ryleigh, you are such a good baby helper!  I love you so much.


See ya, Martin's!  We had fun, and we'll be back.  Next time my children will go to bed on time the night before, I will not bring my stroller, and we will schedule a tour so you can pull us around behind your awesome tractor!!

P.S. Thanks for taking care of our math lesson for the day!  On the way home Ryleigh figured out what half a peck was, and was able to add 2 pecks, and 3 pecks, and every combination of pecks and pecks plus 1/2 pecks!  It was pretty impressive, if I do say so myself :)


ILYSM. I Love You So Much. 

Choosing to love,
Becky

0 comments: