"The real winners in life are people who look at every situation with an expectation that they can make it work or make it better." - Barbara Pletcher

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Etc.

Because, there's not really much going on around here...but so much going on at the same time.  Etc.: additional odds and ends; extras.

Such a random, everyday moment that just cracked me up. 

We normally do our grocery shopping on Sundays right after church.  The store isn't busy yet by that time, and the kids have had enough goldfish crackers in Sunday school to hold them off until we have a late lunch.  There are not usually samples on Sundays.  I'm not sure why they had them on this particular Sunday, but it was a great surprise for these two boys.

The thing is, those spoons are just. so. tiny.


Maeson gives up and poses for the camera.  Not Rowen.  Rowen is relentless, will not give up, needs to get a bite of that pumpkin pie!


Not working.


I love them.

Choosing to love,
Becky

1 comments:

Tori said... Best Blogger Tips

BECKY, I love your blog! I look forward to the posts everyday, and if you skip im sad! These kids make me laugh and smile right along with you! they are so cute!