"The real winners in life are people who look at every situation with an expectation that they can make it work or make it better." - Barbara Pletcher

Saturday, November 20, 2010

FSBO

I woke up to this. 


They love each other, and they take every single opportunity to sleep all together in Maeson's double bed.  It was also 62* in our house, so huddling together for warmth might have been the goal.  During the day when I'm running around like a crazy lady I will sweat like a pig if it's any warmer in here!  Most of the time by 10pm after I've sat still for an hour, I remember to turn it up a little for the night.  (I forgot last night.)  ;) 


We bailed on the Jacob's Well food distribution a little early this morning.  It was cold and crowded, and they had plenty of help.  I came home to this in my yard. 


It's official.  I am praying that the perfect little family comes along and NEEDS our house. 

In the meantime we'll be having hot cocoa, and I hear there's a dance party being planned.  (More like a rave, the kids found the techno CD's.)  Rowen's really concerned about the marshmallows that just seemed to disappear on him!  Check out his little kitty, cracks me up :)




Choosing to love,
Becky

1 comments:

Tori said... Best Blogger Tips

you are a brave women becky! we wanted to sell our house this fall but i wasnt brave enough to try to keep my house "ready to show" at all times! i know i will have to brave it soon... but for now the kids can be free to mess all they want!!