"The real winners in life are people who look at every situation with an expectation that they can make it work or make it better." - Barbara Pletcher

Friday, November 19, 2010

A girl can dream.

We're going to try and sell our house, which by the way, seems like a giant task.  I find myself thinking about what I'm going to look for in a new house if this one sells.  Things like: laundry on the same floor as the bedrooms, a low maintenance yard, and few more bathrooms.  Then, I start to get crazy and things enter my mind...things like....tile floors and a painting room!  Hmmm....probably not a very practical use of space, but wouldn't that be fun?  :)





I think it's interesting that Rugger prefers to sit by himself at his desk and take one color at a time.  He does what he wants with that one color, and then returns it for another.  Ryleigh prefers to sit and collect as many colors around her as possible.  I'd love to psychoanalyze all of that, but there just aren't enough hours in my day :)


Maybe my painting room will include a sink for used brushes... not that this pop can isn't doing a great job!


In addition to the painting room I'm dreaming about a carpeted, padded room with no furniture in it that would be open 24/7 for wrestling matches.  I think the child development folks call it rough-and-tumble play.  Whatever, all I know is, it might actually be a better use of space than a painting room.

Choosing to love,
Becky

1 comments:

Tori said... Best Blogger Tips

i often dream about what i want in a new house.....when that day comes top on my list are 4 (well maybe 3 will do) bedrooms on the same level. a bigger kitchen connecting to a big family room...and now the padded room might have to be top on my list too! :) there also must be a spa tub for mommy to soak!