"The real winners in life are people who look at every situation with an expectation that they can make it work or make it better." - Barbara Pletcher

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

HAT!

Darn it, I have limited internet right now.  I went ahead and deleted the half-post I evidently created yesterday in the midst of my connection issues!  My hilarious brother is supposed to be cruising the world wide web for a new computer for me...Ah-Hem!  I pay him big bucks, so I can't imagine why I'm not his first priority! :)  He's probably too busy looking for stuff on bigdeal.com.

MUAHAHAHAHAHA!   I love him!

Anyway, Ryleigh wants to sew hats for her cousins for Christmas, so we are going to try these.  I own a sewing machine thanks to my mom's hand-me-down, but I don't claim to know what I'm doing.  We'll see how it goes!

Later!
B

0 comments: