"The real winners in life are people who look at every situation with an expectation that they can make it work or make it better." - Barbara Pletcher

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Weekending.

I have fallen into a mild post-party weekend fuuuuuunk.  This always happens to me, and I'm beginning to wonder if I should pre-medicate myself somehow in anticipation for the crashing out that occurs after a high-on-life event.  Blah!  

Praise the good Lord, the girls' birthdays are coming, I need cakes to decorate and party favor boxes to assemble.  I need all of our friends and family to come and celebrate my girls making it another year in my care :) 

I might try and squeeze in a pedicure.  The last one I had wasn't the best...


It was probably the most FUN pedicure I've ever had, but my heels need one-on-one attention, and they didn't get it this time, if you know what I'm saying.


Gosh, they are so fun. 


We're definitely grilling kabobs this weekend, which is sort of tradition for Memorial day.  I'm determined to try a new bread recipe from my friend Robyn to go with them this year.  I've got cake bites to dip, and a big daycare day on Tuesday to get ready for.  I've gotta pull myself out of this funk, first!  :)  

Happy extra long weekend,
B

0 comments: