"The real winners in life are people who look at every situation with an expectation that they can make it work or make it better." - Barbara Pletcher

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

FIVE

Since the party was pretty hectic, Grandma Sue and Grandpa Don decided to let Reise open her present from then on her actual birthday.  It's been in my closet on the top shelf for a few days now, and she was ready to get that baby opened up this morning!


The girls went to Omaha yesterday morning with G'ma Rowe to swim and spend the night.  They had to return unexpectedly last evening right at bedtime, because Ryleigh's pump set came out and she hadn't packed an extra.  I was kind of bummed for them, that their little mini-trip got cut short.  Secretly, though?  Pretty excited that I got to be the first to wish my little 5yr old a Happy Birthday today! 


Rugger was probably more excited than anyone to have Reise open his gift.  How could I love him more?  He picked out a few perfect items for his little sister, and she was thrilled.



Happy Birthday, to my sweet, little, spunky, fancy, sassy, baby-loving Reisey Matza.  I love you so much!

Mommy

0 comments: