"The real winners in life are people who look at every situation with an expectation that they can make it work or make it better." - Barbara Pletcher

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Pssst....you're my favorite.

More than one person has asked me if so-and-so is my "favorite", because they see certain children of mine a lot more often than others on this little bliggity blog.  The truth is, I may have a favorite (haha, I kid, I kid!) but that has nothing to do with who's picture I get most often.  It's simply been my experience that as my kids get older, they turn all nasty and naughty (haha, I kid, I kid!), and resist my attempts to capture them naturally.  I get a lot of this:



and this...



When all I really wanted to do was take a few pics of my kids eating watermelon on a lazy summer afternoon.   :)



And, the truth is, I tell them all they're my favorite.  When she's the only one in the room, or when he does me a favor, or just for fun.  "Psssst....you're my favorite.  Really, YOU!"  I learned it from my Lao, who does the same to all of her grandkids.  I think.  Or, maybe it's just me and I am her favorite?  :)

Choosing to love,
Becky

2 comments:

Tori said... Best Blogger Tips

i have one of each so he is my favorite BOY and she is my favorite GIRL! :) No confusion who is my favorite! LOL ....ppppssssssstttt.. your blog is my favorite!

Tami said... Best Blogger Tips

Ummmmm, pretty sure that I'm actually Grandma's fave. :)