"The real winners in life are people who look at every situation with an expectation that they can make it work or make it better." - Barbara Pletcher

Friday, June 10, 2011

Strawberries.

Roca Berry Farm.   A fun way to spend a very cool, slightly rainy June morning.  Only in the Midwest, can it be 103* on Monday, and 54* on Friday.  I'm not complaining, I loooove the cooler temps.  Jeans and sweat shirts?  Yes, please.


Happy I have fun mommy friends who bundled up their kids and met us there.  Happy our kids love each other.  Happy in general :)  {Thankfully, the fuuuunk has lifted!}


 





Ryleigh found this little baby mouse.  Oh, wait.  No.  That was a gigantic spider.  I promise you, it was as big as Sweetie.  I shudder just looking at the picture. 




Designated Quality Assurance Team {Sienna and Landon}.





We ate our lunch and got rained on just a little.  I was really glad by the time we got home, that we had already eaten.  Sitting in the van for close to an hour got me waaaaay too relaxed to do much more than get everyone settled for naps and resting.  Whew!  

Great way to start the weekend :)

B

0 comments: