"The real winners in life are people who look at every situation with an expectation that they can make it work or make it better." - Barbara Pletcher

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Best End of the Deal

The girls and I got to stay home and do pedicures tonight, while Mitch took Rugger to a Saltdogs game.  Normally, I'd be kind of bummed because I love baseball, and I think outings are fun :)  However, I'm so sick of sweating, I didn't mind my air conditioned bathroom tonight!


I heard they're having a great time.  Winning stuff and seeing themselves on the big screen.  I'm gonna go ahead and assume I got the better end of the deal.  I love hanging with these girls!


Rowen was asleep by 7:05pm tonight, which made the girls extra happy.  They love him and everything, but it's just not the same.  :)


Ryleigh and I write each other notes, all day long.  Here and there, on paper, with fridge magnets, via chalk board...  Her reply to me tonight reminded me that I haven't turned in our paperwork to the state declaring our kids homeschooled again this year.  WHOOPS.  It reminded me because I noticed her excellent grammar :)  Hahaha!  I'm such a nerd.  "We love you, too!"  With the comma, and the proper "too".  Love it!  Can't even take any credit for it, just love it!


The big boys just got home, and Rugger is so excited he can barely contain himself!  Sounds like they had a blast, and with his winnings we're going bowling, out for frozen yogurt, and picking up free smoothies on our way home from tball tomorrow night :)  I really did get the best end of the deal! 

Choosing to love, 
Becky

0 comments: