"The real winners in life are people who look at every situation with an expectation that they can make it work or make it better." - Barbara Pletcher

Friday, July 29, 2011

Phone Photo Friday

I've seen a few blogs feature Phone Photo Friday (or some variation), and I think it's a great idea!  We'll see how many weeks I actually get it done, but I love the thought of intentionally dumping my phone pics once a week.  I'll probably be using my phone more these days, since it's a lot less obnoxious than my camera (according to Ryleigh).  "Can't you just be like a normal mom with a camera that fits in your purse?".

Some of these are actually a few weeks old, but I never did anything with them.

We are loving our new baby friend, Alece.  She'll be at our house part-time now during the week, and she's a little dolly!  Reise can't get enough, and she's the very best big helper EVER.  That's Reise's new seat in the big van, so she can take care of the baby while we drive.  So sweet!  She's a super easy, mellow, sweet baby, and she's on a spectacular schedule.  Hooray!  It's been such a smooth transition, and we are in love!


VBS was a huge part of our lives a few weeks ago, but I got next to nothin' for pictures.  This is it!  The kids had a great time, memorized lots of scripture, and did lots of new things.


There was a competition between the boys and girls to see who could donate the most money to a local foster care agency.  The boys won!  Eli and Rugger were the lucky boys chosen to put a PIE in the Children's Minister's face.  Those boys were pumped...




A select few ladies I know will appreciate this picture.  That is all.


I couldn't love him more, that's for sure.  He cracked me up the other night, spending some QT with the rat, discussing the Cardinals with his dad on the phone, and oh...saw a little crumb mess under the table that needed taken care of!  Hahahaha!  I laughed so hard.  I don't know why it struck me as so funny, but it did.  


And, that's it!  Short and sweet.  We're headed over to the Jacob's Well block party tonight, hope you all have a FAB weekend!

B

1 comments:

Gma Marcy said... Best Blogger Tips

Nice pics - amen on the DMD.