"The real winners in life are people who look at every situation with an expectation that they can make it work or make it better." - Barbara Pletcher

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Phone Photo Friday


On Monday, we were supposed to go to a Rain Garden.  Then, it started raining.  I'm wasn't exactly sure if the rain would enhance our experience...?  I'm not exactly sure what all is involved in a Rain Garden, to be very honest.  I decided the rain would probably just get me (and eight kids) all wet, so we zipped over to the Museum instead.  No one complained! :)  That reminds me, I need to repay Ryleigh and Reise for plugging our meter that morning.  It's so handy that they had their purses.  {Girls are fun!}




It's kind of a big deal if you're patient enough to fill the balloon with enough hot air that it reaches the ceiling. 


The house next to ours is for sale, and it's vacant.  Ryleigh reads too many mystery novels, has a giant imagination, and has convinced the boys there's something fishy going on over there.  Next thing I knew, this crew busted out of the basement and sneaked across the yard.  They even roped Rowen into their made-up detective game.  Super Sleuths!


Congrats to my sister for having the boy who didn't make a weird face for this picture.  Dear Andrew, you are a nice, sweet, obedient boy.  Undoubtedly, your cousins will eventually bring you down into the gutter of bad attitudes and misbehavior.  I apologize in advance.  Love, Aunt Becky


This is the only pathetic picture I snapped to represent our small group picnic this week.  It was so fun; I love our people.  Our kids love each other, and are blessed to grow up within such a great group of friends.  


Too many late nights and early mornings this week have caught up to me, and I'm completely exhausted!  I'm ready to do some serious relaxing with my favorites over the next few days.  Happy Weekending!
Becky

0 comments: