"The real winners in life are people who look at every situation with an expectation that they can make it work or make it better." - Barbara Pletcher

Thursday, August 18, 2011

When he sleeps...

There's just something about a sleeping Rowen that gets me every time. 


He had such a busy morning at the Children's Museum, he just couldn't stay awake.


Reise and I cracked up when he actually stood himself up in his sleep.


Are you kidding me with those little piggies?



When he sleeps...I almost trick myself into believing he's a perfect, sweet little angel.  Well, he is a sweet little angel.  But, he's also an ornery little boy who randomly blurts out bathroom words at the dinner table and can't keep his hands to himself {working on it!} :)  Love him so much I can't stand it!
Mommy

0 comments: