"The real winners in life are people who look at every situation with an expectation that they can make it work or make it better." - Barbara Pletcher

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Arboretum

Shout-out number 4,837 to my big white van for getting me and my crew out and about in this gorgeous Fall weather. 

We were trying to find another Lincoln Safari rubbing post, but failed.  We had a great morning running around at East Campus tho, so I gave it a solid B+ as far as outings go.


It's tricky when you have such a sweet face combined with such an ornery personality.  Tricky for the mom, that is.  Great for the kid.


Is it just me, or do they all kind of look alike?  Such cheesers. 


Me: New Facebook profile pic!


Me: Reise, let's get a picture of you with the babies!
Reise: My mouth is full!
Me: Just smile, no one will notice. 
Dominick: Hey, Alece.
Alece: Hey, baby.  Check out my wrist rattle.
Dominick: Don't mind if I do...


So we may not have found the ding dong rubbing post, but we did spend some time outside with some of our favorite peeps.  

And, we can all say the word Arboretum.  
B