"The real winners in life are people who look at every situation with an expectation that they can make it work or make it better." - Barbara Pletcher

Monday, October 3, 2011

weekEND.

I love all things tradition.  {I hope this one continues.}  We spent the end of our weekend at the 2nd annual Walker Farm fall party which was just as fun as last year's.

I told Reise not to get her hopes up that there'd be kittens again.  She was in heaven!



I don't have too many pictures of Rugger.  He and his dad were "out back" shooting guns.  Real guns?  Yes.  And, how was it?  Super fun.  Except the gun hit me in the eye.  But I'm fine.  WowWhere's dad?  I'm not supposed to tell but, Micah'sdadlosthisringinthefieldplayingfootballandthey'retryingtofinditbutdon'ttellMicah'smomyet.  And, wow again. 



This kid requested his last haircut be a homawk.  AKA-mohawk.  I think it makes him look way too big :(











Can't think of a better way to kick off the week.  So much fun with the best friends, ever.  Thank you for having us, Walkers!

Choosing to love,
Becky

0 comments: