"The real winners in life are people who look at every situation with an expectation that they can make it work or make it better." - Barbara Pletcher

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Boo.

We had the very best trick-or-treating night ever, last night.  The weather was just incredible, the kids were in great moods, and we ended up with enough Snickers to last this gal months.  Perfection!


Reise decided in the end, to be Padame so she could join the group in the Star Wars theme.  We couldn't find another pistol that looked right, so she borrowed Rugger's Clone Trooper gun and said she'd just tell people, "I stole it from a shotten Droid".  Hahaha!  Love her.


We had fun eating corn dogs for dinner {tradition!} and driving around town to visit our family {tradition!}. 

Dear Pujols, please sign with the Cards so we can move on to other clothing this fall.  Thanks!

The kids went door-to-door after our last stop, in their Uncle Mike's neighborhood, which they think is so fun.  Last year was the first time we did the actual trick-or-treating from actual strangers.  It's still pretty new, and kinda weird-ish for me.  They love it!


What a great night with my handsome husband, and my five little favorites.


Happy November!  {Christmas shopping needs to start now, merciful heavens!}  We are starting a Thankful Tree at our house, and I'm going to try and remember to post at least 24 things I'm thankful for between now and Thanksgiving.  To start off, #1: Unlimited texting plans.  Texting keeps me sane some days when there's no time to make a phone call, and I need an adult "convo".  Hey, random but true! :)

Choosing to love!!
B

2 comments:

Scribnercarrie said... Best Blogger Tips

BECKY! Your pictures are awesome!! Seriously! How do you get such vibrant pictures of your beautiful children? And super fun theme! I kind of want to do this next year. Mason will be Yoda (noah was Yoda when he was like 18 months).

If These Walls Spoke said... Best Blogger Tips

You're too sweet, Carrie! Thanks! I think I remember Noah in the Yoda costume. Soon these guys probably won't let us coax them into a theme, may as well enjoy it while it lasts :)