"The real winners in life are people who look at every situation with an expectation that they can make it work or make it better." - Barbara Pletcher

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Park Date.

We have loved this fall weather, and took advantage of one last really nice day for a park date with my sister and her boys.

My buddy, Trubittyduman, is learning how to tie his shoes.  He is very persistent, and he's almost got it.  I like him.  A lot.


It was warm enough yesterday morning, to wear a t-shirt to the park.  The weather changed really suddenly tho, when we left the house it was bright and sunny.  By the time we got home Maeson said, "it's gonna RAIN!!".  And, he was right!





 
In my rush yesterday, to finish that Hand Mime post before Rugger was done with his sight words, I forgot to continue my thankful list...
#5 computer/internet/printer that works
#6 smart people in my life that know how to do stuff I don't, and share their knowledge with me
#7 hilarious kids
#8 my 9-hr/week job at church, which is really my biggest "break" of the week

We are doing nothing today.  And by nothing I mean, Ryleigh is cooking most of our meals/snacks from her Kids Cook Book.  I don't plan to get much done besides supervising in the kitchen and helping her clean up the giant mess she will surely make :)
B

0 comments: