"The real winners in life are people who look at every situation with an expectation that they can make it work or make it better." - Barbara Pletcher

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Buss Christmas

Yep.  I should be packing, cleaning, making food, or folding laundry.  I'm just not feelin' it yet, so I'm doing this instead.  The feeling will hit eventually and everything will get done, I'm totally confident.  I did force myself to scrub out my bathroom...."check".

One last Christmas gathering to close out the year...



Our big kids got their very own hot glue guns, along with a ream of paper and other crafting goods.  They were ecstatic, such a funny thing to get all riled up about.  Love them! 


The kids sang a few carols for Great Grandpa and Grandma.  Sweet memories.



We're headed out to spend the last evening of 2011 with our Besties, such a fun way to end the year.  I'm sure the urge to post pictures of our night will hit before the urge to gather diabetes supplies for Ryleigh's suitcase :)

B

0 comments: