"The real winners in life are people who look at every situation with an expectation that they can make it work or make it better." - Barbara Pletcher

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

On the seventh day of Christmas...

This was one of those times when I wished I could let Ryleigh open one of her Christmas gifts early...  Not that painting a straw black doesn't work for a magic wand, and using an old dress-up purse for props isn't awesome.  I love the creativity :)  I can't wait til she opens her legit magician's kit!  She is going to love it.


The pull-a-penny-out-of-the-baby's-ear trick might need some practice.


Such good little audience members!


We had a super fun and very full extended weekend, and it's all downhill from here, baby.  I plan to just relax my way through the rest of this week! :) 

I'm going through 576 pictures of...Rugger's birthday party,


...the kids' Sunday school Christmas program,


...and, Rowe Family Christmas.


I love this time of year!
B

0 comments: