"The real winners in life are people who look at every situation with an expectation that they can make it work or make it better." - Barbara Pletcher

Friday, December 16, 2011

On the third day of Christmas...

Some days we fly through projects, catch up on school, and check off items on the to-do list at warp speed.  Plus, fit in a trip to the library :)  This was one of those days.  It's completely exhausting, but in a hurts-so-good kind of way. 


My aunt teaches preschool, and I steal a lot of her craft ideas which she may or may not know :)  They say imitation is the finest form of flattery, so hopefully she takes it as a compliment.  She made a similar picture frame with her kids, but I made my kids paint theirs.  Most of my kids are older, plus I'm kind of a slave driver when it comes to crafts.  Oh, and they l.o.v.e. to paint.


Everyone's faces kind of crack me up here...


I think hot glue is one of the handiest things, ever.



Thanks again, Gma Buss, for all those buttons!!



And...this last picture is added only to display Reise's outfit (clothing change number ??? of the day...). 


And a few random phone photos.  It's Friday, after all.

No, we do not wrestle in the house, even in winter when it's warm enough to go out but it's too muddy and everyone is going a little stircrazy.  I have no idea what they're doing here with makeshift mats and a referee.


51 library books can get pretty heavy...


This church staff lunch outing took me back about 15 years.  All the cool people in the back of the bus, being obnoxiously loud.  The adults in the front, shushing us.


Rusty driving.  Ah, yes.  Go ahead, my high school youth group friends.  Enjoy a little Mexico missions trip memory right here!


Happy Weekending!
B

2 comments:

Tori Kyncl said... Best Blogger Tips

becky! reading your blog makes me miss staying home so much!..love it!

If These Walls Spoke said... Best Blogger Tips

Tori!!! Reading your comment makes me miss your blog :) I hope you are doing well over there!!