"The real winners in life are people who look at every situation with an expectation that they can make it work or make it better." - Barbara Pletcher

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Timeless Tuesday

Some activities around here never get old.


Sugar cereal is such a treat over here!  It was on sale this week and we haven't strung necklaces for a while.  Big hit today :)  My nutritionist, Denise (free with my gym membership) will be happy to know I stepped away from the refined sugar.  After getting my measurements and body fat calculated this morning at 6am, I feel like it'll be easy for me to stay motivated in the healthy eating department today.  Lord have mercy, I love cereal so much.


We've had these blocks for over seven years, and they've never been pulled out of the toy rotation, but they still get played with every single day.  Best toys ever!


Love those chickens!
B

0 comments: