"The real winners in life are people who look at every situation with an expectation that they can make it work or make it better." - Barbara Pletcher

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Sweethearts

Our Valentine's Day(s) in pictures.













Mitch gets the kids each a new book for V-day every year, they look forward to it!  I heart stuff like this :)








Heart-shaped hard boiled eggs...can you see it?  Yeah, it's a stretch.







Homemade heart-shaped pop tarts.  {pie crust, cherry pie filling, powdered sugar glaze}







After the quartet left, I put on some makeup, straightened and sprayed my hair, and swapped my warmup pants for clean jeans.  I will just pretend that's how I looked when they showed up.  (Ahem!)



Happy Valentine's Day!  
Love, The Sallingers

3 comments:

Sall said... Best Blogger Tips

Loved it, how creative you are.

Michelle said... Best Blogger Tips

You are the crafty person I know dear sister-in-law.

If These Walls Spoke... said... Best Blogger Tips

Love you both!