"The real winners in life are people who look at every situation with an expectation that they can make it work or make it better." - Barbara Pletcher

Friday, March 23, 2012

Phone Photo Friday

Our week in very random pictures...



She's getting pretty good, but she's a terrible loser.  I have no idea where she gets that.  (By the way, I beat my mom at Words with Friends again this week. I may or may not have called her to gloat.)


Ryleigh is directing a movie about two teenagers who get lost in the jungle and encounter a large snake.  Her cast members are practicing very hard.  My lap buddy has incredible cheeks.


That's a Webster's dictionary, and yes, she's just browsing through it.


My computer when I got to work on Thursday.  Blue screen of death!


Tried making bread in the actual bread maker, as opposed to using it to make the dough and baking it in the oven (which I may just continue doing).  I'd love to throw a batch in and let it bake over night, but I can't get it right.  The crust turns out too crispy and the top and bottom of the loaf don't slice well.  


An incomplete list of things that make me happy right now: four 5am boot camps done this week, it's Fountain Pop Friday today, we are headed to co-op classes this morning, we have very little planned this weekend, no one is sick, I finally got in to cut and color my hair this week after way too long, I see a coconut rum/Coke Zero and 8pm bedtime in my very near future.  Oh, yes.  The kind stuff dreams are made of, folks.

Happy Weekending!
B

0 comments: