"The real winners in life are people who look at every situation with an expectation that they can make it work or make it better." - Barbara Pletcher

Monday, April 23, 2012

Double Dog Dare

This happened Sunday.


I laughed more than I've ever laughed through Target and Super Saver.  Ryleigh earned $7.50, which I then rounded up to $8.00 because I was so impressed and proud of her for adding an "adios!" in at the end, completely unprompted. 

She really knows how to rock out a dare.


On the way home she said she thought she probably brought a lot of joy into people's lives this morning.  I said, judging by the smiles and chuckles and hey, nice hat 's she got all morning, I'd go ahead and assume she was right.

In unrelated news, we would really appreciate your prayers for our loan.  It turns out no news is certainly not always good news, and bad news is really bad when you've only got four days to rustle up a Plan B.  We've prayed our way through this entire process and the timing has turned out to be perfect all along.  I do trust it will all work out like it should in the end, just pray that we stay sane (and married) to see the day when we look back and can say that it all makes sense!

B


1 comments:

Don Rowe said... Best Blogger Tips

Hey, you bring me joy every time I see you!