"The real winners in life are people who look at every situation with an expectation that they can make it work or make it better." - Barbara Pletcher

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

It just doesn't get much better.

We spent the middle of the day at my sister's house this week.  We got out of the house really late, and I was in the most sour mood of my life.  The weather was absolutely perfect, the kids played awesome, and I was so happy we went anyway.  Kinda made me wish we were next door neighbors living on a big ol' farm.  In fact, there are several families I would love to force to be my neighbors.  We could really have a good time.  I'm just saying.





I often tell Rowen that if I could, I would glue him to my face so we could just walk around all day smashed together.  "Rowen...GO GET THE GLUE!"  He thinks it's ridiculous.  Honestly, it sounds a little creepy when I see it typed out...


I could seriously get the glue for this kid while I'm at it.  Give me a break, Dominick!  You're too much!


Let's be serious, it just doesn't get much better than this.  This created a very late nap situation, and I'm pretty sure no one cared.




Nine cousins.  Such a fun crew!


Looking forward to a lot of this over the summer.  So grateful for family!
B

0 comments: