"The real winners in life are people who look at every situation with an expectation that they can make it work or make it better." - Barbara Pletcher

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Zoo.

We love the zoo.  {The end.}






My sister helped unpack a good chunk of my kitchen and ended up putting away 10 identical water bottles.  Freebies from last year's JDRF walk.  When we pulled them out for lunch at the zoo she goes, "Oohhhhhh, now I understand why you have all those...I really wondered what the heck your problem was.  Hoard much?"  Hahahaaaa!!  Seriously!  She didn't notice that each bottle had a name written in Sharpie around the top.  If you see me gathering up water bottles this fall at the walk, you'll know what I'm doing. :)







So exhausted!  We stayed until almost 2pm, and everyone passed out immediately when we got home.  Post outing naps are the best.



Looking forward to lots of this over the summer :)

We are slowly but surely getting things settled over here, and when we aren't unpacking we're catching fish or hunting for frogs.  I may be addicted to fishing.  Really, I have no idea how that happened.  It's like gambling...you think maybe this next cast will bring in the 10 pounder!  And then my cousin laughs like a hyena at me as we release our 72nd 6oz. Carp :)

B

0 comments: