"The real winners in life are people who look at every situation with an expectation that they can make it work or make it better." - Barbara Pletcher

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Hello, Thursday.

Time flies when you're having fun.  This week all but disappeared on me.  I feel like these two pictures acurately sum up the majority of my time the last few days:

JDRF garage sale prep!  The best part about garage sale time is that all my best buddies show up at one point or another to drop off their donations, or help out with sorting the donations, or pick thru the donations :)  Nothing better than friends showing up on your doorstep all week. 


We started two weeks of swim lessons this week, so this is what my deck looks like every afternoon :)


We took a break for Jazz in June on Tuesday, and spent yesterday afternoon at the pool.  I told my friend, I feel pretty good about the work/play balance around here.  It doesn't always work that way, and I'm so thankful right now that I don't feel completely overwhelmed :)

If you're out and about, stop over and buy a soda from the kids at the garage sale this weekend!  Word on the street is, they'll have temporary tatoos and baked goodies for sale. 
B

0 comments: