"The real winners in life are people who look at every situation with an expectation that they can make it work or make it better." - Barbara Pletcher

Friday, June 22, 2012

Swim.

The kids are loving their swim lessons.  Now half over, I'm questioning how much they actually learned in their four 40 minute session vs. just going to the pool and doing it on their own...

Still, they're having a blast.  The 40 minutes I have to chit chat with the three moms I happen to know going to the same session isn't terrible ;)


The seven pairs of 75 cent goggles I threw into my cart on a whim have been a huge hit. 


I'm pretty sure Miss Mary doesn't realize these two are cousins, which I think is pretty cute.  I love it that we have so much family in town!



My little pool rats in the making!

I'm hoping to take a break from the sale today so I can to and take some pictures of Ryleigh at swim team practice.  I know it will end up being her last practice after she DIES from embarrassment over my showing up on the pool deck with my camera.  Oh, well.  It will have been a great last week of life for her!

Happy Weekending out there!
B

0 comments: