"The real winners in life are people who look at every situation with an expectation that they can make it work or make it better." - Barbara Pletcher

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Color Run.

Two of my buddies, my mom and I participated in The Color Run last weekend.  I would say we ran it, but that'd be being generous.  We jogged, ran, walked, jogged some more, walked...it was a very relaxed non-pace.  Very fun!

We started out like this.  White shirts and sweaty from standing in the sun, waiting for our turn to run.  I think we were in heat 12, and waited about an hour?  It was a good people watching opportunity!  Thanks to my dad for giving us a ride and taking pictures!


See the line?  13,000 people! 


This is us at the end, still sweaty and covered in colored powder-turned-glue with the sweat.  Yummy! 


It was a hoot!  We're talking about doing the Dirty Girl Run in September...anyone want to join us? :)

B

0 comments: