"The real winners in life are people who look at every situation with an expectation that they can make it work or make it better." - Barbara Pletcher

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

GNO

Last Friday night, the boys spent some time with Uncle Brandon and their cousins (wish I had pictures of what I'm sure was an epic over-nighter, but it might actually be best that I only imagine the mayhem!).  Just so happened, my girlies had plans and we took advantage of an unexpected Girls' Night Out.  It started with Chinese food, ended with Chinese food, and involved the culmination of a week at Cheer Camp.

We all know how much I love an opportunity to sit and grin my face off while watching my kids do something cute. 


Reise was incredible.  Hilarious.  Adorable.  Couldn't have been a happier 6yr old out there!



Ryleigh took her job very seriously.  Knew all the cheers.  Didn't miss a single beat.  Such a grown up 9yr old!



Perfect weather for a night game, Gators won, and yes I was serious about starting and ending the night with Chinese.  What???


Love those girls of mine...favorites!

Becky

0 comments: