"The real winners in life are people who look at every situation with an expectation that they can make it work or make it better." - Barbara Pletcher

Monday, October 22, 2012

Laundry Box

Sorry to those of you who get these posts sent to your inbox...*this is a test*.  I'm posting this laundry box by itself in its own post so I can try pinning it to my neglected Pinterest board.

I converted an old toy box into a laundry sorter to hide the messy piles and plastic baskets I was using before.


Three separate bags so I can sort whites, colors, and darks.


I made my hanging bags out of t-shirts.  Two size XL shirts make a large enough bag to hold one large load of laundry.



I used ceiling hooks on the inside of the box to hang the bags-a box of 8 was less than $4 at ACE.


I love anything that helps hide clutter!


Becky

0 comments: