"The real winners in life are people who look at every situation with an expectation that they can make it work or make it better." - Barbara Pletcher

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Stolen Time.

If there's anything better than an A+ weekend, it's extending it by having an incredible Monday.  {There's so much to be thankful for if you're me.} 
 
Dear Penguins, thanks for another FOUR free train rides, we love playing in your game show! Love, The Sallingers





Have I mentioned how much I love getting to hang with my sister and my nephews during the week?  I will go ahead and mention it again.  LOVE.


Dear Reise, I forgive you for that beast comment you made about me to Aunt Tiff. Love, Mom.


Dear Rugger, I forgive you for not staying a baby like I asked you to. Love, Mom.


For every nice sibling picture you see like this...


(You're saying, "awww, so sweet, how do you get them to pose like that for you?")


There are a dozen naughty kid pictures like this...


(I'm saying, "What are you doing with your faces? Please stop so we can move on.") HAHAHAHA!! They are funny.


Since this very well could have been our last train ride of the season, I'm glad we could play musical chairs and find the perfect seats.


The minute I took a pic, someone would move.




Why bother to go out when we have a zoo in your backyard?  Good question. 

Rowen and his bestie, Genesis.  Adventures with chickens continue.  There's just never a dull moment over here.  This Black Copper Maran was supposed to be the more skittish of the crew, but she's turned out to be the most docile.  She doesn't mind the 4yr old handling her a bit.  "The white ones are too bawky-ish", says the pre-school animal lover ;)


Getting to spend time with my kids during the week when they "should" be in school makes me feel like I'm stealing time.  I am.  I'm stealing time. 



What a fun day.  Stolen time seems sweeter.




 

Dear Sallingers, I love watching you grow up! Love, Mom.

 
Loving all things fall right now, especially this weather!
Becky

0 comments: