"The real winners in life are people who look at every situation with an expectation that they can make it work or make it better." - Barbara Pletcher

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

The Cabin.

After an entire year of waiting, finally, our Christmas with my family at the cabin!  Our kids have such fun memories already from past years and there are certain expectations going in.  They know they will stay up late, bunk up with their cousins, eat whatever and whenever they want, open presents, and play Wii.  WE know they will all be crying from exhaustion, hunger, and lack of routine by the time we leave but we won't care because we'll be delirious from laughing so hard. 

It's perfection!


OH, Dominick.  It's the clothing version of a mullet.  Business up top, party on bottom.  The vest puts me over the edge.


Christmas socks and loveseat time with my handsome husband.




One of the more precious things I saw this weekend: my grandpa hunched over carefully assembling Reise's baby highchair.  "Adorable" doesn't even begin to cover it.  Absolutely love that my grandparents are such a fun part of my kids' lives. 


Holiday cheer ;)


Big score in the stockings for all the kids!  Night walks will never be the same.



My mom, getting some pointers from the Wii bowling champion, himself.  Ryleigh was really happy to keep the winner in the Sallinger family.  






Yes, that's a lot of boy going on there :)


Another fun weekend of celebrating, in the books.  Thanks for being awesome, family.  
Love, 
Becky

0 comments: