"The real winners in life are people who look at every situation with an expectation that they can make it work or make it better." - Barbara Pletcher

Friday, January 18, 2013

Too big.

I just booked the boys' birthday party.  In related news, if you need me today I will be nursing my depression with carbohydrates. 

Five is too big; I don't think I can do it. 


I will say I'm so proud of how big and smart they are, and talk about how fun it is to watch them grow up.  Really tho, I just want them to stay babies forever. 


I need medication.  Or lots of ice cream. 

B

1 comments:

Elisha said... Best Blogger Tips

It's been awhile since I checked in on u Becky..... I RAT?!?! That's craziness!!! But he is kinda cute... More like a oversized gerbil? Your kids are precious and the family pic is quite lovely. Your home is quite lovely from whAt I can tell.... Looks like you've got yourselves situated fairly well. Where is tiff these day!?!?! Need to check up on her bc usually I see her at work..... When I go there like 4 times a year! Lol