"The real winners in life are people who look at every situation with an expectation that they can make it work or make it better." - Barbara Pletcher

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Jazz in June

One of my favorite parts of summer is meeting our friends and sitting around at Jazz in June on Tuesday nights. 


Rugger is such a clown.  I just snapped away as he tried to look cool tipping back in his tiny kid chair, and then proceeded to collapse the chair and fall all the way down.  I took more of him attempting to untangle himself and get up while saving his bagel, but they really aren't flattering and even though they were doggone hilarious, I thought I would save him a little tiny bit of dignity.  Hahahahahaha!!  He slays me.  He's honestly been copping such an attitude lately, I had just said, "I feel like he's gotten just a tiny bit big for his britches" and then I realize in moments like this that no, he's just 8.  I've still got this.  Maybe he does need a bigger chair ;)



Notice the bagel never touches the ground.  


Saved it.  



Nights like these make me feel like everything is right in the world!

Becky

0 comments: